Winter League 2020-21 (registration closed for this season)
Sign up for Fencor teams in Winter Overtime League at Kelly Bolish gym or Jr. 76ers League at Competitive Edge (depending on which one offers grade you are registering for)!
For those currently in 4th, 6-8th grades, do not have to have been a Fencor AAU player)
(All slots for 5th grade have been taken)
- When: Friday nights and/or Sundays between Dec. 4 and Feb. 28. No game will start before 11 am on Sundays for Bolish. Jr 76ers is two games in one day, every other weekend. Both guarantee 10 games plus playoffs..
- Where: At Kelly Bolish gymnasium in Hatboro or Competitive Edge in King of Prussia.
- How: Go to Player Registration page and sign up and pay.
- Only paid players will receive confirmation.
- Price: $150 per player ($125 if played for Fencor AAU team this year, fall league is not AAU)
- Note: Need 10 players per grade to field a team or will have to combine grades to form team.
- Since neither league is affiliated with travel ball or CYO, you can play on this additionally if on travel/CYO team.